These are books I’ve selected because I think you might want to give one of them to yourself or someone you like.
- Some I selected because they are cheap and you might have a tiny budget for gifts.
- Others I selected not so much because they are expensive, but for the reasons why they are: rarity, desirability, uniqueness, cost of production, etc.
- Some I selected because they are perfect for an occasion or a particular person – appropriate for an upcoming trip or research effort or sense of humor or passion or whimsy.
- Others I selected because they are perfect for somebody’s coffee table or bathroom bookcase or vacation home or boat or swing or wherever books can be found.
- Some I selected because of their universal appeal when you aren’t sure what would do.
- And some of them just have pretty pictures. -- George Brosi
The United States of Appalachia: How Southern Mountaineers Brought Independence, Culture, and Enlightenment to America by Jeff Biggers - SIGNED
Regular price $20
To Teach, To Love: What Teaching Means to a Famous American Teacher-Writer by Jesse Stuart - SIGNED
Regular price $25
Trains, Trestles and Tunnels: Railroads of the Southern Appalachians by Lou Harshaw
Regular price $12
Wild Sweet Notes: Fifty Years of West Virginia Poetry, 1950-1999 by Barbara Smith and Kirk Judd
Regular price $5
Wildflowers of Appalachia: A Guide to Common and Rare Native Species by Keith A. Bradley
Regular price $6