Dave McMillion, a reporter for the Hagerstown Herald-Mail, actually purchased and lived in this house for a few years in the early part of this century. The log portion of the house was begun by Alexander Robinson in 1818 and the brick section was begun by George Tabb in the late 1830s or early 1840s. The last family to farm the land surrounding the house was James and Nellie Riner. In 1999 the farm house became part of a residential neighborhood in Berkeley County, West Virginia.
Parsons, West Virginia: McClain Printing Company, 2018. 16 pages with photos. Staple-bound paperback