This book tells the story of L.D.S. efforts in Marion County beginning in the 1830s when missionaries first traveled from Ohio into what was then northwestern Virginia. A Fairmont branch of the church was established in 1912, and a chapel was dedicated in 1924 which served until 1978 when a new church was built. The author has been involved in the Fairmont church for decades.
Parsons, West Virginia: McClain Printing, 2020. 164 pages.